Boss Shots Questions?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Edward Black 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dylan Ruane
    Participant

Hey! Just order a couple of 30mls to try before I decide in a flavour to go for in a boss shot.
    I’m very new to the idea of moving the juice myself and understand I’ll need PG, VG and Nicotine (would be using 7.2) to mix with the boss shot.

If I was to get one of the 500ml kits what kind of ratio would I need for a 70/30 6mg result for the entire 500ml?

ben_bailey87
    Participant

It tells you on the bottle when you get one how much of each item to put in to make the mix up, but around 300-400ml of vg around 50ml pg and nicotine for 6mg would be 41.67ml at 7.2%

Dylan Ruane
    Participant

Thanks man!
    Any favourites you recommend?

ben_bailey87
    Participant

Depends what your into, the lemon tart is amazing, pound cakes good but real sweet, pink lemonade is an easy vape

Dylan Ruane
    Participant

I’ve got Kanzi and Blue Slush on the way. I seen a couple Lemon Tart reviews that said it was incredible, probably my next order 🙂

scott
    Participant

rather than make another thread hopefully someone could help out a first time diyer.
    im going yo attempt a 1000ml (buying premixed 70/30) boss shot mix, will it be as easy as removing some base and then adding the boss shot and nic solution, then steeping.

Edward Black
    Participant

No, don’t use pre mixed base….By the time you add concentrates (In PG) and Nic (In pg) your ratios will be well out more like a 50/50 mix….It’s actually easier (And a lot cheaper) just to buy PG/VG separately and measure them out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.