The Beginners DIY E-Liquid Starter Kit is perfect for anyone looking to mix liquid for the first time.
In this kit, you get:
1 x 250ml Boss Shot of your Choice.
1 x 28mm Nozzle for decanting the final mix.
1 x bottle of Propylene Glycol (Optional)
1 x bottle of Vegetable Glycerine
Up to 20 nicotine shots
– 2 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 1.5mg
– 4 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 3mg
– 8 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 6mg
– 12 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 9mg
– 16 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 12mg
– 20 x 18mg Nicotine Shots is equal to 15mg
1 x 20ml Syringe
1 x 5ml Syringe
How to mix/What to do:
Disclaimer: Before mixing any e-liquid, you should make sure that you are wearing the correct protective equipment.
1. Open the Boss Shot calculator – https://flavour-boss.co.uk/bosscalc
2. Select the Boss Shot you have purchased.
3. Select the size of the Boss Shot that you have bought.
4. Enter your desired VG/PG ratio (in most cases this is 70VG/30PG) if you’re unsure, look at a bottle of e-liquid that you have previously bought from another supplier.
5. Choose your desired nicotine strength from the drop-down. Again, if you are unsure, you can find this information on an old e-liquid bottle you may have.
6. From the drop-down, select the nicotine base that you have to hand. If you purchased any nicotine from Flavour Boss, then select 18mg and click “PG” next to the number to switch it to “VG.”
Now, you will see the values that will go into your bottle on the right-hand side. You do not have to be exact, close is perfectly fine.
Mixing the Boss Shot
1. Unscrew the Boss Shot cap, Propylene Glycol cap & Vegetable Glycerine cap, and remove the foil protector.
2. Remove the lid and nozzle from all of the nicotine shots.
3. Pour the required nicotine shots into the Boss Shot bottle.
4. Measure out the Propylene Glycol into the 5ml Syringe and decant it into the Boss Shot bottle.
5. Measure out the Vegetable Glycerine into the 20ml Syringe and decant it into the Boss Shot bottle, taking note of how much you have added.
6. Screw the 28mm Nozzle down onto the Boss Shot and shake well.
6. Refer to the Boss Shot calculator for steep time instructions.
1. Make sure that you have a cool dark cupboard, out of the reach of children and animals.
2. Place the bottle in the cupboard.
3. Return each week of the steeping process and shake the Boss Shot to agitate the liquid then place it back in the cupboard.
4. Once the Boss Shot reaches the full steep, take it out and vape on!