Blood Thirst Boss Shot from Flavour Boss. Blood Thirst is a frenzy of flavour! Freshly pressed blood oranges have been expertly mixed with the sweet and refreshing juice of passion fruits over a bed of crushed ice to create this thirst-quenching treat.
We offer various delicious Boss Shots in 20% flavouring concentration. Supplied in a 250ml or 500ml bottle containing 50ml or 100ml of highly concentrated food flavouring, leaving enough space for Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine.
- Mixing Percentage 20%.
- Contains 50ml or 100ml of Concentrate.
- Supplied with 28mm Nozzle.
- 250ml or 500ml Polyethylene Terephthalate Bottle (PET)
- Space for Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine
- For Sub-Ohm Vaping or Mouth-to-Lung
- Features Blood Orange, Passion Fruit notes
- Made in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Contains WS-23 Cooling (Optional)
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- Do not ingest this product prior to mixing additional ingredients
What is a Boss Shot?
The beauty of Boss Shots is that you can even combine them, mixing up experimental flavours in your super-secret e-liquid laboratory (or your kitchen, if you don’t have one of those).
Boss Shots come with the correct amount of pre-blended concentrated flavourings, Then it’s up to you to decide the ratio of Propylene Glycol to Vegetable Glycerine and whether you’d like to include nicotine. It’s the best way to craft your own perfect vaping experience, and it’ll save you money too! There are currently two different sizes of Boss Shots, with the smaller designed to make 250ml e-liquid, and the 500ml Boss Shot will make 500ml finished e-liquid.
What do I add?
Mixing your Blood Thirst Boss Shot is extremely simple! First, remove Boss Shot cap & seal and pour in 4 x 18mg 60/40 Nicotine Shots. Add your Vegetable Glycerine directly into the bottle, right up to the shoulder. Next, place the 28mm Nozzle onto the Boss Shot and shake for one minute. Finally, place the bottle in a cool dark place for the recommended steep time, this is found on the label.