HZN 60ml Longfill from Flavour Boss. Exactly as the name suggests. A well-known recipe executed to perfection with masterful precision. Refreshing berry notes are followed by a peppery blast of anise, and an icy burst of menthol closes the show.
- Contains 20ml of concentrated flavouring
- Shake & Vape
- 60ml Polyethylene Terephthalate Bottle (Recyclable PET)
- Space for Boosters, Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine
- For Sub-Ohm or Mouth-to-Lung vaping
- Features Berries, Anise, Menthol
- Made in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- Do not ingest this product prior to mixing additional ingredients
What is a longfill?
The 60ml longfill is an innovative way to enjoy your favourite Flavour Boss juices, with their flexible design allowing you to have even more control over the nicotine strengths and VG:PG ratios of your liquids. Our Longfills contain 20ml of concentrated flavouring, making them the perfect choice for vapers that want to enjoy more than 10ml of e-Liquid at their desired nicotine strength and VG:PG ratio that’s suitable for both Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung vaping.
How do you use a longfill?
Simply select your favourite longfill flavour, and relevant kit rated to your usual nicotine and preferred e-liquid ratio. Mixing your kit together couldn’t be any easier, add all of the smaller bottles into the 60ml Longfill bottle, shake and enjoy!
Do longfills contain nicotine?
No, we supply the kit so that you can mix everything together.
What’s the difference between a longfill and shortfill?
The main difference is the versatility of both products.
- A longfill is a 60ml bottle containing 20ml of flavour concentrate supplied on it’s own or as a 3mg, 6mg, 10mg or 12mg freebase or salt base kit.
- A shortfill is a 60ml bottle containing 50ml of 0mg e-liquid pre-mixed to 70VG:30PG with space for a 10ml nicotine shot.
A longfill is perfect for vapers that enjoy vaping anything above 3mg.
A shortfill is the ideal choice for vapers that enjoy vaping low strength e-liquid of 3mg and below.
What is supplied in a longfill kit?
- 60ml Longfill – No additional bottles, you would need to supply your own Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, and Nicotine.
- 3mg (70/30) Freebase – 1 x Nicotine Shot, 30ml Booster
- 6mg (50/50) Freebase – 2 x Nicotine Shots, 2 x 10ml Booster
- 3mg (70/30) Salt – 1 x Nicotine Salt, 30ml Booster
- 6mg (50/50) Salt – 2 x Nicotine Salt, 2 x 10ml Booster
- 10mg (50/50) Salt – 3 x Nicotine Salt, 1 x 10ml Booster
- 12mg (50/50) Salt – 4 x Nicotine Salt